This collection contains 44 tracks of music that would be a great addition to your next game, presentation, or course video.
- 7 short, loopable tracks great for menus/credits
- 10 tracks with 70s disco and 80s rock stylings
- 11 tracks with an action pulse, 3 of them with loopable variants
- 12 tracks with an upbeat vibe, one of them with a loopable variant
Q: Looks like a cool list. Got a sample I can listen to?
A: Most definitely. Click here. (link also posted below)
Q: Who are Mukhogg and TheG3?
A: TheG3 is a really awesome kid that likes to create things. Mukhogg is his proud dad.
“I bought this, and want to use some tracks in something I’m releasing, so I have more questions.”
Q: Can I use this music in my video games?
Q: How about my Twitch and YouTube videos?
A: Of course!
Q: I’m doing an online course on Evasive Ski Tactics. Can I use your music in it?
A: We’d love to have our music part of such an endeavor!
Q: And we don’t owe you anything?
A: Nope. but if you’ve got a spot in your game/video/production that you could drop “Music by Mukhogg and TheG3” we’d be thrilled to get the mention!
Music sample on YouTube: https://youtu.be/C-tOMqMkI9o
- Crisp, unique tracks with an old school MIDI/MOD nostalgic sound
- Over an hour and a half of music across 40+ tracks.
- Several styles to fit a range of genres, settings, and applications
- Number of Audio Wavs: 44
- Number of Audio Cues: 44
- Sample rate / bit rate: 44,100 Hz / 16-bit
- Minutes of audio provided: 99 minutes
Does music loop: Some. Loopable track variants have “loop” in their names.
Supported Development Platforms:
- Windows: Yes
- Mac: Not tested, but WAV files shouldn’t present any issues.
Get it at the Unreal Marketplace: Indie Casual Game Music Tracks