Strangely Interactive Ltd has had this underdog on Steam for a while now. Angels Fall First is available on Steam Early Access for under 20 dollars. Check out this trailer to see why that looks like a pretty decent deal:
While it looks and plays a lot like DUST 514 (scifi theme, suit loadouts, land/air combat), it has plenty of features that make it unique. Check this list out:
- Wide selection of weapons and tools, ground vehicles and spacecraft to fight with.
- Diverse combat opportunities – assume point to clear a building, hunt with a frigate wolfpack as a lineship captain, issue orders from the bridge of your battleship.
- Fully operational and pilotable capital ships with playable interiors.
- Unique combination of spaceship and infantry combat – board spacestations, shipyards and vessels to capture or destroy them from the inside.
- Dogfighting using space interceptors and bombers, launched from capital ships and stations.
- Gameplay mechanics designed as a mix of modern elements (customization, loadouts, persistence) and inspirations from classic shooters (frantic, fast-paced firefights).
- Commander mode for issuing orders to your squadmates and teammates.
- Full AI support – all scenarios can be played both offline and online identically, supporting up to 64 players or bots filling in for the players if required.
- Rich science fiction universe setting.
AFF on Steam – http://store.steampowered.com/app/367270
Official YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA4D893B216FC7D78